Vyorim is a realm south of Zorvath. It houses men, alfa and dwarves. Currently a war (or rebellion, depending on the perspective as the Elves ruled all over Vyorim until the Iceland Rebellions. The Elves failed to suppress the rebellion and a new political state was born, it was called the Froskir Alliance-as it was formed by the tribes of the Maevoraen, Nivolaeno, Aereano and Lantaeresa continents-. But now the Froskir Alliance is divided and listen to two rulers. Mandrev Iorkva-ruling in the northwest-and Laevok Hogarkh-ruling in the southwest-. As always they continue their fight against the Arkhaena Kingdom)is still raging on and 2 decades ago the Elven king of the Arkhaena Kingdom requested the aid of the Zoriath Empire from the realm of Zorvath (which was provided as Empreror Cam Bonja is married to the King's daughter). Until recently the three major Nomadic Clans of the Ovoraeni continent have declared their independence and are fighting each other for supremacy. The Arkhaeni Kingdom couldn't suppress this rebellion due to the war.
Important individuals in VyorimEdit
- Baelavor Haniealger: The King of the Arkhaena Kingdom.
- Faeryenil Ohlios: The Queen of the Arkhaena Kingdom.
- Oreavaena Haniealger: The daughter of King Baelavor Haniealger, she is also the wife of Emperor Cam Bonja.
- Imperator Maxaem Ortholge: The Zarioth Empire Commander present who commands the forces against the 2 Clans.
- Mandrev Iorka: One of the 2 Clan leaders.
- Laevok Hogarkh: One of the 2 Clan leaders.