Although many Varajena were humanoid shaped there were some that had other shapes. The Varajena are very different, some have flesh, some doesn't, some have scales while others have skin.
- Risdraom (Alive) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Life
- Nedeniss (Missing) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Peace
- Melqua (Dead) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Love
- Kaissden (Missing) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Dimensions
- Tanrakough (Alive) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Reality
- Hakuliri (Missing) : Varajeno-Rhovaneo of Lies
- Nynysull (Dead) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Space
- Suddusk (Dead) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Hate
- Tirilough (Alive) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of War
- Ircerler (Missing) : Varajena-Rhovaneo of Death
Relationships between the Varajena-RhovaneoEdit
- Risdraom: Married to Nedeniss
- Nedeniss: Married to Risdraom, Older Sister of Melqua
- Melqua: Younger Sister of Nedeniss
- Kaissdan: Older Brother of Nynysull
- Tanrakhough: Befriended with Hakuliri until the war, after the war he went searching for Hakuliri
- Hakuliri: Befriended with Tanrakough until the war, he went missing during the war
- Nynysull: Younger Sister of Kaissdan
- Suddusk: Befriended with Ircerler
- Tirilough: Younger Sister of Ircerler
- Ircerler: Older Brother of Tirilough
The War of the Portal was a schism that divided the Varajena-Rhovaneo, and the Vharajeno that chose their sides, in 3271. It started when Ircerler attacked, Irtho-Khanha, the capital of Risdraom's realm.
3308---Varajena-Rhovaneo that did not participate in the war are placed before an ultimatum, join or die. They are given 50 years before the ultimatum ends.
3343---Sides have been chosen and lines are drawn, the war reaches a peak.
3557---Risdraom crippled by the news of his wife's disappearance. He becomes enraged and gathers the remianing Varajena-Rhovaneo that chose his side.
3588---Plans to assault enemy capitals are being made.
3600---Plans set in motion as armies are preparing and recruiting new troops for the coming (final) battle.
3750---Cloud Ocean created by the Lifeforge to make a border dividing the two sides.
3793---War ends with the disappearance of Ircerler, most of the Varajena-Rhovaneo are either dead or missing.