Arasolta is a giant archipelago consisting of several more realms. The formation of these realms (slightly) resemble the shape of an eye. Arasolta consists of about 11 realms (with 9 being ruled by the Arokhviru Kingdom and 1 being sieged and mostly conquered. The eye is seen as 3 parts:
-The iris or Irisotha.
-The upper eyelid:
-The lower eyelid:
- Irisotha: The main realm, it is a giant supercontinent surounded by peninsulas. These peninsulas created a lot of bays which are used as ports. The Arokhviru Kingdom reigns from this realm. It is the iris of the eye.
- Flachinsel (from the german word: flache insel-meaning flat island-):
- Arokhviru Kingdom: A kingdom with a lust to conquer, ruled by men blessed by their gods with increased lifespan.
- Thurweinh Union: A unified force of the (remaining) Elven Kingdoms of Arasolta, after the Arokhviru Kingdom conquered a second (Elven) realm the Elven Kingdoms united to bring down the tiranny of Men. They failed and only 3 Kingdoms remain at the moment, hiding in the woods for safety.
- Thyorvak Poltakeist (deceased): One of the 2 leaders during the first Irisothanian Era. He is the father of Varinukh Poltakeist.
- Hortghrar Goovair (deceased): One of the 2 leaders during the first Irisothanian Era. He is the father of Robin Goovair.
- Robin Goovair: One of the 2 current ruling leaders of the Arokhviru Kingdom, he is married to the stepsister of Varinukh Poltakeist, Rasina Zaloth.
- Varinukh Poltakeist: One of the 2 current ruling leaders of the Arokhviru Kingdom, he is married to the stepsister of Robin Goovair, Saniala Vilotha.
- Saniala Vilotha: The stepsister of Robin Goovair.
- Rasina Zaloth: The stepsister of Varinukh Poltakeist.